We hope that you are happy with your Gallery 9 purchase, if for some reason you are not completely happy with your purchase you can return items to Gallery9 within 10 days of receipt of your order. Please note items must be returned within this time-frame and be in a saleable condition. This means returning the item to us in its original condition, unused, in its original packaging, with garment tags and ‘do not remove tag’ still attached.
Please note for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on earrings.
Once we have received the returned item(s) we will consider the condition of the goods being returned before authorising refunds or exchanges (Exchanges are available in store only).
Gallery 9 Customer Services Team are available at +353 (0) 45 901981 via email on ShopGallery9@gmail.com during store hours, should you need any further information.
- Repackage the item(s) you wish to return in their original condition, in their undamaged packaging.
- Email us on ShopGallery9@gmail.com and await a reply to authorise the return.
- Please ensure that the package is sealed properly.
- Post the parcel at any Post Office. We advise that you obtain proof of postage via registered post. Please hold on to this proof of postage until you have received your refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us upon receipt of your package and when your refund has been processed.
- Refunds will only be paid back to the original payment method. It can take up to 15 working days from date of posting to us receiving the return and the refund being processed, Some bank take a little longer for the refund to show up in your account. Generally the process is a lot sooner than 15 days.
Gallery 9 online returns
2 Poplar House
IN STORE POLICY
Gallery 9 will happily exchange any merchandise if returned as sold with tags and original receipt within 14 days.
For benefit and reasons of hygiene or returns policy does not extend to earrings, hoisery, swimwear and hair accesories, cosmetics, fragrance and special orders.
Merchandise will be held on deposit for a maximum of 28 days. If goods are not collected within this time merchandise will be returned to the shop floor and deposit forfeited.
Reduce price merchandise cannot be put on deposit or returned and is sold as seen.
This does not affect your statutory rights.