DO YOU DARE TO BE DIFFERENT?
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNIQUE?
SO ARE WE!
Looking for something unique? So are we.
At Gallery 9 we dare to be different at every step of our clients journey, and for that reason we seek just that - something different - in our future talent. At Gallery 9 you will be challenged in a supportive and friendly environment whilst inspired to be nothing but the best you can be.
We are looking for a Stylist to build and expand the client base through exceptional customer service and fashion knowledge. Through personalised styling and a positive, outgoing approach you will ensure each and every one of our clients’ needs are met.
What you do
- Drive sales through offering knowledgeable, distinctive and professional styling advice to clients
- Build strong client relationships and develop a client list to maximise sales and client retention
- Manage the life cycle of client enquiries and ensure each client interaction is followed through to the end
- Arrange appointments for clients and ensure appropriate information is communicated.
- Content creation for social media, promoting our weekly must haves
Skills and experience you need
- You will have previous experience of working with a client base and in personal styling
- You will have extensive knowledge of the current trends including fashion and beauty within women’s fashion
- You will be passionate and enthusiastic about products and services available with knowledge of Gallery 9 brands and their seasonal inspirations
- You will be technology literate with a good working knowledge of Web and social media
- You have a sales driven attitude
- You are positive, proactive with strong organisational skills
- You are a confident communicator, both written and verbal
- You have genuine passion for beauty and fashion
- You have a keen eye for details
- You are stylish, fun, trustworthy and welcoming
Since opening 6.5 years ago we have led the way in sourcing the most desirable and cutting-edge designer brands. The ultimate fashion experience, exclusive, niche and established labels sit alongside accessible everyday collections, offering customers the must-have edit for all their wardrobe needs – from every day to extraordinary. We are fearlessly stylish and encourage our customers and team members to be the same
Gallery 9 has been listed by the Irish Times, Irish Independant & Image Magazine as one of the best boutiques in Ireland, driven by our desire to bring a modern cutting edge product and experience to our customers the successful candidate will be able to portray our ethos to our growing customer base.
Our colleagues are as important to us as our customers. When working with us you will be introduced to a huge variety of benefits including:
- Very generous staff discount plus annual clothing allowance
- Seasonal staff parties and team days
- Excellent pay and conditions
- Fun Inspiring working environment
- We’re happy to talk flexible working and may offer flexible working arrangements where possible.
How to apply
To join our team, please submit a cv, or a document that best represents you, to Gallery9jobs@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or even better pop in in person with a C.V and a chat.